Friday, August 12, 2016

Exclusive Interview With Mr Wale Akerele ”CEO Brooklyn World Entertainment (BWE)”

Agbosblog.com ran into Mr Wale Akerele ”CEO Brooklyn World Entertainment” and decided to grant him an exclusive interview

Read Below>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Q1- Please let’s meet you and give us a background history of you.

Ans- My name is sikiru Wale Akerele from osun state (ila orangun) born into a polygamous family. I went to Air force secondary school markurdi. Got my associate degree in business Administration and BS degree in public Administration at  medgar Evers  college city University of New york.

Q2- How did you come about BWE?

Ans- brooklyn is one of the largest borough in New york with mix culture all my life in America is in New york is in Brooklyn.

Q3- What’s your philosophy of life?

Ans- my principle about life is to take things easy do your best assist others make best us of any opportunity giving to you. Don’t cheat people and don’t look down on any one.

Q4- The industry has experienced tremendous change since the new school began the raise. Can u tell us what prompted or motivated u to invest in this part of the industry.

Ans- One thing motivate me to invest in this entertainment world is to give back to the younger one who has talent and no resource to promote themselves. Is my way of giving back to my lovely country helping others to grow.

Q5- What is ur opinion on the new school music?

Ans- my opinion about New school is that nothing change much the younger singer are bringing new flavor.

Q6- What’s the legacy your label stand for?

Ans- my label stands for unity respect for one another(dream big Work Hard)

Q7- We here u made your artiste over comfortable. What’s the inspiration behind that?

Ans- There is nothing like making my artist over comfortable am giving them what they deserve they work hard and they deserve good treatment. When u give your artists a good life they will be motivated to work harder.

Q8- What new thing should we expect from the lebel in the forth coming seasons?

Ans- BWE is going all over movies ,better song from all the artists also be expecting BWE all stars song for the ladies is crazy.

Q9- What are the measures you have put in place to further propagate the gospel of the label?

Ans- .i want to use all measure to promote the label since we are in Internet world now any means that I can use to pass my message around I think I will work day and night with my staff to achieve our aims. Am optimistic that the label will be among the best record label in Africa and all over. Been an American citizen I think I will make use of that opportunity to make the record label known all over the world. All is by the grace of Almighty God  we won’t sleep.
Nothing for now but my boy JAKUZZI has a song out now call JONMO lovely song I think we are looking for one of the hot singer or rapper to jump on the remix

To everyone reading this I need your support, I want to make different in Nigerian Entertainment by giving people the opportunity they never had. Am ready to work with anybody as far as you are willing to work and have the  talent to make it big you are welcome to BWE family.   Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment